A renowned bilingual Islamic school located in Sleman, DI Yogyakarta is looking for an English fluent, dynamic experienced, and qualified educationist for the positions of Kindergarten, Primary, and Junior High Teachers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and deliver quality lessons in a comprehensive manner and use various teaching & learning media & resources.
- To support students as they learn and help them to progress, to enable students to achieve their learning goals.
- To keep records up to date and to complete administrative duties related to the role.
- To assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- To maintain class discipline and ensure that students behave within the guidelines set out in the class rules.
- To adhere to all health and safety rules within the school and ensure that students adhere to them.
- To report to the line manager any issues or problems that should arise.
- To collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- To plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Other duties relevant to the job description, as required.
- Female/Male, maximum age is 35 years old.
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree in a specific subject.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in education (practicing English as a conducting language would be advantageous).
- Excellent in written and oral English (minimum TOEFL score is 500).
- Fluent in reading Qur'an.
- Hands-on experience in dealing with technology and learning digital media and application.
- Well organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
- High level of integrity, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and a strong team player.
- Pleasant personality, child-friendly, and caring for students and education.
- Islamic appearance and become a good role model.
Contact Info :
Global Islamic School Building Sanggrahan, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, D.I Yogyakarta 55281